Pressler & Pressler has a lien on my home for a credit card debt that I paid in full in 2004 with proceeds from a Home equity loan.I sent them a copy of the cancelled check and those *** alleged that is was the "wrong account number" as they left off the last four digits of the 16 digit account number, which speaks to their deceptive practices.

I paid them $1000 on this balance prior to realizing it was paid in full in 2004 and it was now 2013!!! I attempted to prove they were wrong and requested a debt validation for which they provided some pages from the credit card company showing past charges, with no payments credited. i just received an offer to lower to outstanding balance to $4652. but rather that taking their idiot offer I am taking them to court for FDCPA violations and the like, as they are the single most abusive debt collection agency/law firm I have ever heard about.

They chose the wrong one to mess with, as I don't tolerate abusive people for the sake of creed.Dawn

Review about: Pressler And Pressler Debt Collection.

I didn't like: Anything about their deceptive manner and outright lies, Unethical and liars.

Comments