Pressler and Pressler Breaking the law

Google Pressler and Pressler breaking the law they have been recently sued and you may be able to sue them back!! They have for years harassed and sued people for unsubstantiated claims with no proper documentation or research on their end!

They have an automated system they dont even verify if the debt is legit.

They use their big law firm name to harass and intimidate people illegally! If you have been sued or are being harassed please do your research there is a way to get them back and get up to $1000 and all your legal fees paid

They must be stopped

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Rahway, New Jersey, United States #1249688

they harassed me for years but when I asked for documentation that these were my accounts and my signature to open the said account over 12 years ago..never got that info and so just stopped paying. My husband passed away almost 11 years ago and if he used my name but he signed for it I wanted to see that but was never provided that info.

Pressler and Pressler - Simple Review #1460903068

I was actually mailedcourt papers to appear in court...no one else had that?

Pressler and Pressler - Anonymous

I have also been subject to a wage garnishment from each paycheck of $160 for close to $2000 judgement. I have no idea what this is for and that is a lot out of every paycheck and I only get paid 2x a month.

they are *** waiting to call the court and figure out why this garnishment is on. we are the lowest paid and get this *** taken from us without knowledge or being able to dispute it.

they some how find a way to get money from us and its legal. personally I think this is wrong and there is really nothing we can do about it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pressler And Pressler Debt Collection.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Pressler and Pressler - Debt Collection Review from Greensboro, North Carolina

Pressler and Pressler has submitted a execution to garnish my paycheck for an account that I never had . How is this possible .

It's disturbing how they work .

Can I just go into court and say that they owe me money without them being called to court room defend themselves ? Let me see.........Darcy Privott-Fitts

Product or Service Mentioned: Pressler And Pressler Debt Collection.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

#1119306

I as well have been sued by Pressler & Pressler. Unfortunately it is a debt I owe.

At first they we're insisting I pay them $100.00 a month. It took about four months of paying them $25 to $50 a month for them to agree on a payment of $50 a month. The first month I mailed my $50 money order along with the signed contract. Conviently they didn't receive the money order and assist the list office lost it, when though it was mailed n the same envelope.

My "judgment" is in the amount of $1403 and change. I've finally received a statement showing my last payment of $50 and now says my balance is $1354 and change. They are charging me .25% interest and a new charge of $43 and change as additional charges. No where did I sign and agree to additional charges.

Its the weekend so I have to wait until Monday to call them to explain these charges.

I will then followup with phone calls to other attornies to see if this is legal. At this rate I will never pay them off

Pressler and Pressler - Debt Collection Review from Owings Mills, Maryland

It is about the time someone stand up against Pressler and Pressler but the problem is the only people that they choose to suit is poor people that live pay check to pay check and even that they want to take away. Moreover, it that even make sense to enrich the corporations like credit cards bank affiliates who get six times the amount of monies that the applicant or card holder is getting approve?

Yes the credit cards companies recieve six times the amount of money that you the consumer spend in that card.

So the interest paid since you aquired the account is 100% earnings because they have been paid six times for that same account. However, attorney's like pressler and Pressler are scavingers or voulchers and not true collectors because collectors collect legitimate debts and not scams perpetrated by fraud and misleadings practices of credit cards services.

Pressler and Pressler - Debt Collection Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

THEY ARE THIEF, THEY TAKE THE PEOPLE MONEY FROM THEIR POCKETS FOR THE ACCOUNTS WHICH ARE YEARS AND YEARS OLD AND EVEN DIDN'T EXIST. HONOR ABLE MEMBERS OF NEW JERSEY ASSEMBLY,SENATE AND CONGRESS NEED TO STOP THESE PEOPLE'S TO HURT INNOCENT CITIZENS OF NEW JERSEY .

Comments

this site has info about their bold fraud which is aided and abetted by NJ Attorney General, NY Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, NJ GovChris Christie and Manhattan DA Cy Vance and Michael Gordon: www.presslerclub.com and

http://tamra.nyc/2014/10/21/pressler-proof-of-ownership-ruling/ -- also see related links at bottom of article.

Sheldon Pressler is filing lawsuits on his own behalf including for accounts never lawfully owned. this is one of the largest, unprecedented frauds in history.

see documents on last above link which shows Sheldon establishing New Century Financial Services in his own name. This is unlawful.

Pressler and Pressler - For Attorney's, I hope they take a refresher course on collections

2.0

P&P are mass debt collectors, you can tell this by the volume of claims they send out and use a canned response/collection tactics. Case in point.

I received a collection letter from them, it was not my debt.

It was my mothers, she died two years ago. It was for some random hospital bill. Well, according to law, one.: the estate was administered and closed, probate court confirms, two collections are time barred on probate estates to 9 months. Two years latter, sorry guys but there's no money left in the estate, and even if there was I would not be allowed to give it out anyway.

Good luck trying to explain law to lawyers... They even asked if my died mother had an active checking account... Come on guys pay attention to what people tell you. I think its comical.

They have 20 year old's acting like attorneys trying to scare people into paying debts that are not theirs. I guess im not too scared of them as im a third year law student.

Comments

They put a Civil suit warrant out on me for a bill that was $493.00 for an MRI that was for a torn tendon caused by J&J Pharmaceutical company. Fluoroquinolone Antibiotics are POISON, Levequin caused me severe debilitating injuries, tendon tears, Perihipial neuropathy, Heart valve damage among at least twenty other things.

This happened in 2007 and is still happening, go after J & J they caused the injury, and are still harming and poisoning people without their knowledge or consent. I wound up in the ER when I opened that letter saying I had a warrant for my Arrest !!! Chest pains instantly, I paid them $100.00 living on Disabilty that is a lot of money for me, if I don't pay them off fast they want my banking information, Drivers license Number mortgage Companies name and how much I owe ? This is ludicrous, especially the MRI place I went to actually was giving me discounts because each time I went they were paid $5600.00 The $493.

was from what I can see a bill that was lost its from 2008,Eight Years ago, even though the harassment started in 2014 still Five years, going through so much for a medical Bill, NJ had Laws against this previously, I need to call Trenton and find out if this is even legal.

They need to find out how the ER was able to charge over Ten Thousand Dollars for the Visit I had when they caused me chest pains ? The same ER cost $1400.00 a few months before, no wonder the Country is going broke, good luck to all.

Pressler and Pressler - Debt Collection Review from Pelham, New York

Pelham,New York
1.3

I made a payment plan for what I actually owed. Im on a fixed income & by law I don't have to pay.

I wanted to do the right thing and agreed to a plan & missed a payment while I was in the hospital. They sent me letter that agreement broken & I received it a few days after my hospitalization.

No questions & just to call to make a new arrangement & that they will continue their collection efforts. They claim that I owe more than 4 times what I really owe & I now am beyond angry at these bloodsucking moneyhungry jerks!

Pressler and Pressler - Simple Review #1429241629

Tgey had my account frozen. Tgey claim for a debt from 2006.

Well let me say this, i was not working at the time. I was in the shelter system because i was sick after a heart attack. They asked me if i work for promesa but i never did.

So if tge account is from 2006 then how the ***!!!! I didnt return to work until much later.

Pressler and Pressler - Review about Ckeck Holding

In 2002! I bounced a check at a local store.

I mailed them a money order. They held it for a few weeks and mailed it back with a letter ssying it wad not was not enough. The check ws for $250, THEY NOW WANTED $1200. They took me to court, garnished my pay, put a lein on me.

Now 2014, after I lost my hoise in 2008, they are taking me to court for the surplus from my loss. $951.00 arevthey that broke?